- Earn at least 8 activity points
- Keep taking my vitamin daily
- Keep working on sleep schedule
- Keep up the tracking and improving meal planning
- When planning meals make an effort to include more fruits and veggies (I have canned peaches and pineapple in the pantry and a ton of frozen veggies. Not only is using them good for me health wise, but it helps me financially because they are already paid for.)
- I need to revise some of my initial food plans for the week because they were based on going grocery shopping on Saturday, and with the weather, that is not possible. I was going to go to Price Chopper after my WeightWatchers meeting, but I may try to go to Hannaford on Monday or Tuesday depending on what the weather does and how the roads are by then (they have a larger organic section/offerings than Price Chopper; if I do, I should go to the one near Ryan's work because they're organic section is even larger than the one on 20, and its not that much longer of a drive, just taking the highway vs. local roads, which will be clearer anyways).
Friday, February 26, 2010
Goals for Week 5
Goals for Week 5:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great goals lady!
ReplyDelete