Saturday, March 6, 2010

How Week 5 went/Goals for week 6

Well, since I was sick most of the week, my goals for Week 6 will be the same as Week 5's were. 
  • Earn at least 8 activity points
  • Keep taking my vitamin daily
  • Keep working on sleep schedule
    • Keep up the tracking and improving meal planning
    Here's how the week worked out for me:
    • Being sick prevented me from exercising. Was able to breathe/be mostly uncongested by Thursday, but wanted to let my body continue to recouperate.
    • Took my vitamin a couple times, but they really hurt to swallow when I'm sick like this
    • Sleep schedule went out the window to try and get extra sleep to help get better (though am finding that I am waking up between 6:15 and 6:40 to go to the bathroom even without the alarm going off
    • I kept tracking my food this week. Definitely was not making the best choices (especially at the beginning of my week), but I wasn't binge eating the unhealthy items either, which is a major improvement for me.
      • Saturday - Dailies only
      • Sunday - Dailies only
      • Monday - Dailies + 8 weeklies
      • Tuesday - Dailies only
      • Wednesday - Dailies + 3 weeklies
      • Thursday - Dailies + 9 weeklies
      • Friday - Dailies + 4.5 weeklies
    I bought some Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter in Dark Chocolate Dreams and White Chocolate Wonderful and some Polanar All Fruit in Strawberry w/ fiber to mix in with oatmeal.
     - Try 1 - 1 TB of each kind of PB and 1 TB of the strawberry spread. I think it needed more strawberry. I'll put in 2 TB next time and see if that works better or I might use some of my Just Strawberries. [I also have apples and bananas that I can use in my oatmeal. I think I might want some applebutter to use in combination with the freeze dried apples. I also have some sweet potato puree that could be interesting mixed in like I've seen people do with pumpkin puree.]
     - Try 2 - 2 TB white chocolate PB, 2 TB polanar strawberry, a bunch of just strawberries, and a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips. Much better than yesterday's combo, but I think I like the dark chocolate PB more than the white chocolate, but they are both still really yummy.

    Weigh in results: Down 1.8 pounds!!! of course, that is over two weeks and with being sick, but yay!!! and *shock* It almost seems like I lost more weight doing less exercise, but I wonder if it was the exercise catching up with my body....



        2 comments:

        1. Great job on the loss!

          You should try the sweet potato in the pumpkin. Makes for yummy stuff!

          ReplyDelete
        2. YEAY!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! :-D

          And.... White chocolate peanut butter????? Is this stuff possible to find in a brick and mortar store???? :-O Must needz to try it!!! :-D

          ReplyDelete