Weigh in this week:
- Unknown. I did not go to my meeting this week. (see below for more info)
Activity this week:
- Sunday, January 15 - 15 minutes on Gazelle listening to iPod (iPod pedometer counts: 1,725 steps, 93 calories burned)
[calorie counts are a bit all over as last month's readings were not calculated at my current weight, and I think I may have messed up for these counts as well]
- Tuesday, January 17 - 16 minutes on Gazelle listening to iPod (iPod pedometer counts: 1,818 steps, 102 calories burned)
- Thursday, January 19 - I was planning on doing the gazelle this morning, but I overslept and could not afford to be late to work so decided to skip fitting in a workout.
Work was insane this week. It was the first week of classes at the college and we were all scrambling, especially Monday and Tuesday to get everything done and set up in our new space. Added to my stress was the fact that I did not go grocery shopping last weekend as planned due to the weather, and ended up needing to go Tuesday night as I was out of essentials. I went shopping instead of to Weight Watchers mainly because I knew I could not do both and still get to bed on time. On the plus side, I'm doing better with my sleep schedule, still not where I'd like it yet, but it is a vast improvement. As Tuesday night shows though, I am still struggling with planning ahead in general for life, errands, chores, etc. but it is a learning experience and I am taking it one step and one lesson at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment