Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holiday weekend reflections

I am still majorly struggling with planning/tracking/measuring my food. I keep playing around with my weigh in day on the eTools thing so that my points week will run differently in the crazy thought process that this will help "fix" my food planning/tracking problems. I know that I like the online tracker better than the paper one for the most part. When it comes to a regular planner for my life I find that I like being able to see an entire week at a time and am wondering if this would help me with food stuff. I am just not sure how to go about doing that. I have a flimsy dry erase calendar that I may try to use by putting it on the wall. Instead of labeling monthly, I'll just do the current week across the top and use boxes for breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, and dinner/dessert or snack.

Just put it up on the wall, so we'll see how it goes....


I did make more progress on my apartment over the long weekend. Not nearly as much as I was hoping, as I ended up not going to my parents' house to do stuff there, but I think I really needed the down time that I took. Was worth some of my mental/emotional breakthrough thoughts I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment