Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Progress and Birthday

Down a pound this week. Still working off last week's gain, but I'll take it, especially since I definitely indulged at my birthday lunch at work (pizza and mini cannoli). After my WeightWatchers meeting tonight I met my parents for dinner at Red Lobster. We were supposed to go to this local Italian restaurant but didn't realize that they were closed tonight. Oh well. I still had a yummy birthday dinner.

I'm starting to get back into the swing of being on WW and fully on plan. Having eTools again is definitely helping. I feel more in control being able to track and plan with it. I still have a ways to go, but I'm starting to really feel like losing the weight is a realistic goal again, which is a really good feeling.

My progress on my 41 week challenge is not progressing how I'd like. I now have 30 weeks to lose 30 pounds. While it would be amazing to do, and I'm going to work on that being my motivational goal for now, I am not sure that my body will cooperate, but I will try my hardest. Eating more fruit like I've been doing will definitely help. Need to work on upping the veggie intake. Regarding exercise, I'm trying to aim to have the apartment set up to be able to start working out a few times a week after Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Go, go, go Dani! :-D I'm glad to hear it feels like it's working again!

    ReplyDelete