
Only 1.6 more to go and I'll reach 25 pounds gone. :-)
On the Non-Scale Victory front:
- My jeans are definitely getting looser. I usually let them air dry, but I've got a couple pairs that I think I need to put in the dryer to shrink. heehee. (My body is pear shaped, so even though I gained a lot of weight, I didn't gain as many pants sizes as one might think, so I can't actually go down a size in pants. Though I am slowly fitting into more pants. I've sort of stopped caring about the number when it comes to sizes.)
- I dug out my t-shirts that are all Larges and they fit now! :-)
Food note:
- I've become hooked on whole wheat potato bread. Its more calories than WW or other light/diet breads, but I really love it. And I don't eat a lot of bread usually, so I figure it is worth the extra calories.
Between my clothes fitting better/getting loose on me and the progress I'm making on the scale, I'm definitely feeling better about myself in general. Makes me feel that at least in one area of my life I'm doing okay and going in the right direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment