Starting weight: 218.6 (10/28/2009)
Last week: 191.8
This week: 193.4
Difference: +1.6
Total: -25.2
41 week challenge update:
38 weeks left
29.2 pounds to go
I expected a gain this week, but was a bit surprised about how large a gain I had. It was that ToM this week, and I went over my weekly points. A lot of this was due to poor planning for food for the weekend. I definitely struggle with keeping myself from eating foods when they are readily available and it is hard to control that when sharing a kitchen. (Just another thing I will be tackling when I am in my new apartment.) Poor planning, combined with cravings/constant hunger and munchies due to ToM/PMS, and just ToM in general got me here. Right now just trying to focus on planning better (especially for the weekend) and to get in more veggies.
I've been doing ok with taking my multivitamin on nights when I eat dinner at home. If I eat out I forget to take one with me in the morning and then I don't take it when I get home because it upsets my stomach.
A big food obstacle for me this week is a "dinner" meeting I am going to for work tomorrow night. Eating dinner during/after the meeting is optional from what I've been told. I need to figure out if the meetings tend to run the whole allotted time or not. If they do I'll probably order dinner, if not I should be ok to wait until I get home if I eat a snack right before the meeting. Menu possibilities for me are the grilled chicken sandwich or the salmon entree.
So, goals for this week:
- Do not go over my daily/weekly points
- Work on planning meals better
- Increase daily veggie intake
No comments:
Post a Comment