Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another milestone reached!

Starting weight: 218.6
Last week: 194.0
This week: 192.6
Difference: -1.4
Total: -26.0




I am so excited about this loss! I missed weigh in last week because when I went into work on Friday I found out that they changed the schedule and I was now working an additional shift on Saturday. With no notice I couldn't go weigh in on a different day. Oh well. Not only was I shocked at how well I'd done just in general, but this weekend is that TOM so that usually has a negative or hold pattern impact, and I haven't been tracking and planning my food as well as I would like to.
Also, I reached 25lbs gone (and past that!) so I got a new charm for my key chain. I like getting rewards!

Early last week I bought some new sheets for my bed. They are fleece sheets. It is like sleeping all wrapped up in a fleece blanket and it is fabulous! Our house is very drafty and even though heat rises, my room upstairs tends to be cooler than I'd like it, and there comes a limit with the number of blankets and comforters I can pile on my bed to sleep under before I feel as though I'm being squashed by their weight. So now with these sheets I have a happy solution. :-)

I was sick most of this past week. It started as a bad sore throat and then turned into a crazy sinus cold that kept trying to become a sinus infection. My tissue usage is now down dramatically and my nose is beginning to recuperate. Because of my throat bothering me so much I was having a hard time getting enough liquids in. I'm working on getting back on track with that.

I've done really well these last couple weeks on the Calcium/Vitamin D and Multivitamin taking front. Most days I remember to take both, but there have been a few days when I've only taken one or the other. I'm still doing much better than before the talk with the doctor, so I see it as a win.

There may be some really good news on the job front coming soon, but I need to wait a little bit (hopefully just until after this coming week) to put it out there on the internet. But what I can say is that it is full time and allows me to keep staying with my parents for a while longer (which is good and bad, but is the best option financially right now so I can try to get my finances under control before finding my own place).

Got all the materials for the new program at Weight Watchers today. Since I don't go to a weekly meeting I have a lot of reading ahead of me. All the new calculations and values have got me all confused, but I'm sure I'll get it all figured out, and lets face it, I haven't been doing that well with tracking my food as it is, so a little while longer in the land of confusion won't hurt me too badly.

Well, I think that's everything. Time to go buy Eclipse on DVD, look at cell phones quick, and then go do laundry (ugh! but I need clean clothes.... this is only such a hassle because I have to go to the laundromat since the water at the house is too hard to use in a washer even with a water softener).

Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend and week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Buddy!!

    I also have one more thing to pick up for your box -and will be sending it out on tomorrow.

    I can't wait, either!!!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete