Weighed in Saturday morning before having to be to work at 9am. Was down 0.2, but between it being that TOM and my body adjusting to being on my feet so much, who knows what is going on.
I was doing well in the middle of the week with tracking my food with points values, and staying within my points. I've gone to not tracking at all since Thursday morning though. I'm having a hard time adjusting to the physical toll of being on my feet for so long, especially when I haven't done work like this since June 2007. My body just isn't used to it, and is complaining loudly.
In some ways it is nice to be working again, but I wish it wasn't so rough on my body. I've been getting up at 6:30am, and turning the lights out for bed at 9:30pm. I haven't been online much except to check my email quick.
In happy news, I have an interview on Tuesday with a local community college for a part-time position. It would be three days a week. I'm really hoping it works out... I'd be able to work in my field finally!. I'd keep working at the store and just change my availability to 2 or 3 days a week (looking to add 10-15 hours there). I did the math, and it would put me in a good place financially. I know I'm getting way ahead of myself, but I can't help it. LOL.
In bday news, dinner with my parents is postponed until next week due to scheduling conflicts.
I got to meet up with my friend from near Albany Saturday after work. We went to lunch after I got out of work at a local Greek restaurant and then went to see the movie Red. It was the first time I felt somewhat normal in I don't know how long. It was nice to go out without having to be the one traveling to the other person, but there was the factor that even though I'm only working retail parttime, I AM working, which is a big change since I haven't worked since June 2009 when I finished grad school (and my job was really part of the program...).
Ok, off to put my feet up and read for a bit before going to sleep.
I hope your interview went well!
ReplyDelete