No weight changes to report as due to hectic schedules I did not weigh in for the at work Biggest Loser or make it to WeightWatchers. I may try to go to WW tomorrow after work to just get in a weigh in. We are off to our professional conference this week so I will miss the B.L. weigh in again. Sigh...
I did the Cardio Basic 10 minute beginner workout from the PointsPlus Fitness series and man did I feel it! I did it yesterday and my thighs (especially inner thighs) are still feeling it.
In food related "wins" instead of buying Ben and Jerry's ice cream last week I got the frozen yogurt. A lot fewer calories and fat grams. Also, I found myself feeling full/satisfied with a less than with ice cream. I may have to test the theory with other frozen yogurts. It would be nice to have a treat I can have, especially since so many of the individual serving type ice cream treats have ingredients I can't eat.
I went shopping today with a friend and went on a bit of a spree. I realized that a lot of my clothes fit awkwardly and that definitely does not help my self-confidence. As much as I am unhappy with this weight and therefore the way clothes look on me, I decided that I need to dress myself well so that I will feel less bleh.
Now for pics of most of the haul!
Top row is the same shirt in three colors, and then the tank tops are the same pattern too (New York and Company).
These are linen cropped pants in black and a khaki pinstripe (New York and Company).
Top are these great grey/black textured pants, middle are short sleeved open sweaters to layer over tanks and t-shirts, and then the great shirt I found (Lane Bryant).
Not pictured are a pair of black boot cut dress pants from NY&Co and a long black skirt from Lane Bryant.
I also bought the following Dansko sandals at The Walking Company:
They are super comfy!
I am excited about my new purchases, and feeling good in general after spending some quality time last weekend with a great group of ladies and with my friend today on our shopping spree. This mood makes me want to keep going with making changes and progress to where I want to be with my health, with my weight, with exercise/fitness... I need to keep it up!
Now to go put away all my new clothes and some laundry I did while drafting this post. Then it is some food/kitchen organization and then bed!



Hoo-ray for pretty, new clothes and fun :-D
ReplyDelete