Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Smaller scale numbers are a start

Starting weight: 218.6 (10/28/2009)
Last week: 194.2
This week: 193.6
Difference: -0.6
Total: 25.0

41 week challenge update:
40 weeks left
29.4 pounds to go

Had a loss this week, I'll take it. I always go into weigh in hoping to be really surprised by a big number, and I should stop because I know that is not how my body likes to lose weight.

I was successful about measuring out my cereal and milk this week as well as taking my multivitamin every night. I need to keep that up. Also need to make sure I'm getting in enough water every day. I've been drinking V8 fusion juice most mornings at work, and I tend not to start on my water until 11 or 12. I need to start on my water sooner! So this week I'm going to keep measuring cereal and milk, keep taking my multivitamin, and make sure I'm drinking at least 6 cups of water a day.

As a NSV right now while I'm at work, they are handing out free chicken (plain and BBQ) and burgers here on campus as part of a Welcome Week and I am instead heating up my soup that I packed and eating that. I'd have to go with the plain chicken and a wheat roll, and I don't feel like calculating the points. (I'd also end up eating a super large cookie which I really don't need or want in particular.)

Back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooooooo! Congrats on ALL the progress! Especially the measuring of cereal and milk, the multivitamin, and avoiding the free campus food!

    ... And how does Saturday sound for a phone call? :-D

    ReplyDelete