Saturday, May 22, 2010

why is this so complicated?

First, a weigh in update. I stayed the same since my last official weigh in. Food intake and tracking is still a bit spotty and not quite under control so I'm not overly surprised, so I'm ok with the number (or lack of one). Not sure how tracking food consumption is going to go this week as I will be traveling and staying in a hotel and then with a friend...

My current "drama":
In processing my refund for the monthly pass, they canceled out my online account (which I'd already switched over to eTools). However, now I am fighting with my weigh in location about getting an access code to sign up for eTools (again) and they keep giving me a number that doesn't work. Argh!
I'm currently debating just signing up for WeightWatchers online for the time being and using my home scale to weigh in (especially because it gives me the same number that their scale does) or trying again to get another code to try.
In favor of continuing to go to a meeting/weigh in time to weigh in is that I get an additional reward system with their stickers, key chain and charms, plus I have "strangers" congratulating me on my loss/progress/etc. Against continuing is partially the money, but also the fact that I'm just getting so frustrated by how complicated it is to do what needs to be done so I can keep my account up to date and keep doing what I'm "supposed" to be doing with regards to WW meetings and moving, etc.....

I know I just need to sleep on it and maybe talk it out with someone and try to get this all clear in my head when it isn't fresh from the latest addition to the mess.

1 comment: