Arrived at Ryan's sister Rose's house at about 3:30 this morning. Way too long of a drive! Ryan arrived about 2.5 hours before I did.
Had to leave a bunch of stuff at a friend's place in Athens. Not ideal, but what can you do?
We've gotten a few things set up and arranged. The room that is our new bedroom has our bed and dresser set up, and then our suitcases/dufflebags of clothes are just hanging out in various places in the room. I'd like to work on unpacking the clothes from the luggage but it is a million degrees up there.
[because of the heat in our room I ended up sleeping on the couch last night. I only got about 4 hours of sleep until I couldn't sleep anymore due to being uncomfortable on the couch. ]
So, right now all I want to do is go sleep, but in order to get any real sleep tonight I need to go get us some fans at Wal-mart which is about 25 minutes away. Sigh. I'm so tired!
Also set up are our desks. We have three desks (Mine, Ryan's and Rose's) set up in the same room with the washer and dryer. This room used to be Rose and Mike's bedroom, but that got moved upstairs, and this room will eventually be a large bathroom. Their house is very much in a state of being a work in progress. (it used to be split in half as a duplex sort of thing, and also was apartments/boarding house so to make it into a single family home again it needs a lot of work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Took a break and went to Walmart for fans and some groceries. I really need to get my eating under control so I can lose weight. I've been putting off looking at wedding dresses because I don't want to have to argue with the sales people about what size I should get. And I absolutely refuse to purchase a plus sized gown. sigh...
Well, now to set up the last of the fans.
No comments:
Post a Comment